Monday 3 February 2020

Best Daal Makhni in Bahadurabad

Best  Daal Makhani  and Paneer Reshmi 


Sadabahar is dhaba restaurant in Bahdurabad but with real exquisite dishes, surprising with its amazing tasty food, not a fancy place just serving food at road side so can’t talk about ambience much but serving hygienic and affordable food  which really compensates for everything,  Quetta Sadabahar hotel has unexpected verity in their menu particularly daal Makhni, Chicken Qeema, Qeema Aloo, chicken palak, Reshmi karahi, & fried daal Maash,but Daal Makhni is a must try at Sadabahar,Their Paneer Reshmi is same like kolachi, served with crazy hot tandoori roti and one can double the taste of food with by their dhaba tea and kehwa.










The place is open late night so if you can’t find quality food at late night, we four people got total bill of 800 compare to the tasty dishes sold here could easily be charged double priced at a fancy restaurant  




Location: Opposite ideas(Gul ahmed) near char Minaar chorangi Bahadurabad

14 comments:

  1. I was scrolling the internet like every day, there I found this article which is related to my interest. Your blog is very nice and easy to understand your blog .Thanks for posting this informative and useful post.
    https://www.lcrenovation.co.uk/loft-conversion-in-bermondsey/
    House Renovations in Bermondsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. singapore westgate food

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. vendita online prodotti tipici

    ReplyDelete
  4. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. https://www.evernote.com/shard/s484/sh/cf1b6967-5e01-75bd-adee-bc699da90ed7/0124ff424561f4c02bc8583d84fd753f

    ReplyDelete
  5. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. https://wordpress.com/post/foodpoint2081193.wordpress.com/6

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. https://sengkangfood.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. best jurong east food

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! https://penzu.com/public/1b0ce3c3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… plaza singapura food to eat

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. order online bugis food

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks sengkang food

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. plaza singapura food price

    ReplyDelete